Monday, November 16, 2009

Affirmations Can Help in Fighting Panic Attacks!

Affirmation can assist in controlling panic attacks and agoraphobia if well applied. It may even eliminate it altogether if religiously adapted.

First and foremost, what are affirmations.

Affirmation is simply the assertion that something exist or that it is true.

An affirmation helps because basically we are what we speak.

For instance, a person giving to living the fast life will always mention women, booze, parties and the lot.

Likewise, a go-getter will always mention the latest business opportunity, college education, stepping up the corporate ladder etc.

In addition, a book I respect so much, the bible says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue." (Proverbs 18:21)

Now how does one put affirmations into good use?

Brian Tracy gives an example of a man who was a chain smoker.In order to stop smoking, he went in front of a mirror and said, "I am a non-smoker" 200 times every single day."

At the end of 60 days, the man quit smoking.

For affirmations to work, they must be said in positive way.

For instance, the man said, "I am a non-smoker" rather than "I will stop my smoking habit." The latter is said in a negative way.

So how can you use it to fight anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia?

Go in front of a mirror and say," I am very confident in social gatherings" 200 times a day.

Alternatively, "I am very confident and secure whenever I am driving". Say this has often as possible everyday.

Anxiety and panic attacks are nightmarish conditions and I am sure that if you apply affirmations continuously, you will achieve positive results. Give yourself a goal of a minimum of 60 days for best results.

Here is wishing you success

Joe Barry says He has found the cure for panic attacks and anxiety. Read and listen to testimonies of many like you who have benefited. Click Here Now to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Hi, I'm a general writer interested in many subjects. Please contact me and let's discuss. Really looking forward to hearing from you